It's more fun Outside the Lines
At R-Squared, we learned the importance of taking smart risks to move libraries forward. We learned that creativity inspires innovation, and that every one of us is creative. We learned how to design creative spaces, create a vibrant culture, build abundant community and inspire customer curiosity.
Now it’s time to take what we learned and apply it where it counts – in our local communities.
Outside the Lines is a week-long celebration, Sept. 14-20, 2014, demonstrating the creativity and innovation happening in libraries. By participating, your organization agrees to host one event or campaign that:
- Gets people thinking – and talking – about libraries in a different way
- Showcases the library out in the community as well as in the library
- Highlights how the library is relevant to people’s lives
- Represents your local community
- Is active versus passive – gets people engaged
- Is extraordinary and unexpected
- Most importantly, is fun!
Together let’s get people thinking about libraries in a whole new way.